Terms & Conditions for Lympstone Manor Competition
** Your email address will be added to The Butchers at Darts Farm and Lympstone Manors mailing lists. If you do not wish to receive any marketing emails which will include special offers please specify in email competition entry **
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Butchers at Darts Farm, Lympstone Manor their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via emailing email@example.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to The Butchers at Darts Farm, Clyst St George, Devon, EX3 0QH between September 3rd and November 1st 2017.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on September 1st 2017.
6. The winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One entrant will win a three course lunch, excluding drinks, coffee and petit fours
9. The prize must be taken within six months of the winner being notified and does not include accommodation.
10. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: The Butchers at Darts Farm, Clyst St George, Devon, EX3 0QH
About Darts Farm
Meat Lover Loyalty Club
Meat Lover Loyalty Club
Our loyalty club is a free club for customers of our three Westcountry shops and our online and sh...More
18-20 May 2017 - Devon County Show
31 May - 3rd June 2017 - Royal Bath and West Show
8-10 June 2017 - South of England Show